Monday, January 28, 2008

well she has decided to potty train

The child won't keep diapers on...at all. Well technically she won't keep anything on but I digress. She has recently decided that diapers are for babies and she "don't want none of that"
Here are a couple pics of ol sass ass....

Notice how sweet and innocent she looks in this one. The other day I caught her trying to pull the dog's eye out.







Sorry they are so small. I didn't realize I clicked "small thumbnail" or whatever that button says. It's late and I don't feel like reuploading...yeah whatever :)

5 comments:

Amy said...

best of luck with the potty training process. she is just darling and i love her little sparkly shoes! so cute!

kimmy said...

Potty training can test any mother's patience! Good luck!

Kimmy

BTW - the pictures are great!

Leah said...

she does look rather sweet and innocent!

Kaci said...

I lurve her!

Anonymous said...

I love these Jen. Love Love Love
Grandma