Monday, January 7, 2008

Stinky's new shoes

It's not very often that I get out with only one child. When I do it's like freedom. I sound lame, I know, but seriously it is. I took Drama to school (who has been sneaking and buying her lunch even though I already packed her a nutritious yet boring alternative. More on her later)then I decided Stinky needed some new onesies. (funny story, when you over bleach your stuff falls apart...who knew?!) Well never found onesies but I did discover these amazing shoes. (on clearance I need to add because my husband is standing behind me) Needless to say she had to have them (she's my last girl cut me some slack) Then, in true Stinkerbelle fashion, she decided to jump in the mud.

Did I mention that it's 60 degrees today?

15 comments:

Kristi said...

This is absolutely priceless! I love love love this picture!! The look on her face, the little shoes...it's all so perfect!

kimmy said...

My daughter would LOVE those shoes! Something about a puddle and a new pair of shoes that a child just can't resist!

Kimmy

C said...

this is such a fun and happy picture! great composition! :)

Anonymous said...

Cute shoes - cuter is the little girl wearing them!
Crazy weather for Jan, but I'll take it! :)

Anonymous said...

She is adorable and she definately needed those shoes

Val said...

Aw look at that laugh! Great shot

Margaret said...

Love that shot! That smile is just way too cute! Great shoes, too!

Becky said...

What a great expression! I bet that would look cute cropped in on her face too. Very pretty!

Jess said...

She is the CUTEST thing! I love her new shoes! And her RED hair- I bet she is a firecracker like my little redhead! ;c)

Anonymous said...

Love the perspective of this photo..she is too cute!
Cari

Kellan said...

That is the most adorable picture - could she be any cuter?

I'm Kellan, BTW - very nice to meet you. See you soon.

Anonymous said...

Such creamy skin tones! And great catch on the expression.

Tori said...

Love those shoes... and how funny that she jumped in the mud!

Kaci said...

Adorable!!

Leah said...

Love the work you've done on the heading, etc. And "stinkerbell" is ADORABLE in her cute new shoes and the look on her face is PRICELESS! That child is LOVING life and LOVING her new shoes!