Thursday, January 17, 2008

Thank you Kimmy!!!!

So last night I had to take apart the computer and temporarily move it. 24 hours without a computer is really difficult but I did it. I hooked it all back up and Leah(my sweet sugar dumplin') had sent me an email letting me know I had a present. THANK YOU SO MUCH Kimmy! You said such nice things that I had to show my husband. Then he accused me of setting up a fake blog and saying nice things about myself. Yeah seriously...LOL! Whenever you have the chance you have to check Kimmy's blog. She is a ton of fun to read and she let me know that I am not alone with my ipod earphone issues. Thanks Kimmy!



Ok I need to pass this award on...I think it shall go to Leahshe makes me want to post more and keeps me sane!!!

On another note this kitchen remodel is NOT fun. I stress the NOT! There is still a hole in the wall water is leaking under the house and yeah...NOT FUN....pictures to come

3 comments:

kimmy said...

You're very welcome Jen! You are a very talented photographer! Have a great weekend!

Kimmy

Leah said...

awww, Thanks Jen!! You're very sweet.

HUGS about the remodel!! I hope it all starts coming together SOON!!!!

Dana said...

Hugs! I will be joining you on remodeling the kitchen. We had a pipe burst under the sink from the freeze. We had plan to remodel but not this soon. Yikes!!