Tuesday, January 1, 2008

More snow pics

Well I am SOOOOO glad the holidays are over. There was just way too much going on. So hopefully things slow down a bit. Last night we got about 5 inches of snow and they are saying we are supposed to get 5 more. Yeah doubt that but the kids LOVE it
Looking south....if you look north you will see the drug dealers (note: There really isn't any proof they are drug dealers except the midnight raids and strange cars in and out at all hours OH and let's not forget the random break ins around the neighborhood. Those are my favorite) house and I didn't want to post that...This is a family blog darn it!



I absolutely love this picture. At one point she was running but I think she realized that it's a lot easier to just flop and try to crawl away.

18 comments:

Katie said...

Love the snow pics!!

It's almost 75 here so a little snow would be fun to play in...
Katie

Leah said...

yay! an update! GORGEOUS pic looking down the street! I LOVE SNOW! Have fun in it for me. We probably won't get any this year...

Val said...

LMBO at your comments about the first photo. hehe Love the tree lined snowy path too. Looks like my neck of the woods, snow wise.

Jan said...

Looks peaceful... Love the snow shots! Interesting about your drug dealers. We had this neighbor family that put up fort knox-type gates, video surveillance, just all kinds of weird stuff--we live in a nice, safe area where you don't need that kind of stuff--so I always joked about them being meth dealers...They moved. Stay safe!!

cherie said...

love your snowy winter shots!!!

amazing grace said...

love the white crisp snow!!!! great shots!!!

leah :)

Tori said...

wow.. that first shot is very pretty... very peaceful looking.

Tera Fraley said...

Ohh love that first shot, it looks so serene. Great capture!!

Anonymous said...

Loving the snow Pics. So cute.

Anonymous said...

So pretty and the second one is a fun shot!
Cari

Ashley Hiskes said...

I love it! Can you send some my way? lol

Kristi said...

These are gorgeous! Definitely send some down to FL to accompany the 20 degree temps that are in the forecast!

Unknown said...

BEAUTIFUL! Great pics! love the second pic!!!

Mom2Drew said...

I'm a big snow lover so this makes me happy. I like the perspective on your second shot, will have to try it myself.

Yvonne said...

Love the first picture!! It looks so beautiful! Happy New Year!

Patti said...

Lovely photos, I could look at snow pics all day - just beautiful

Valarie said...

Smart girl. It is really ahrd to run through the snow! That is a really cute pic.

C said...

WOW that fist picture is stunning!! :)