Wednesday, January 9, 2008

I know I am partial but...

He's one good lookin kid. Very smart and sweet. Doesn't have a mean bone in his body.



On another note I hate my Mother in law. She is due to move out of state this weekend (we were told it would be last weekend) Due to her threats of death and threats to kidnap the above mentioned son, she is no longer allowed around my kids yet she is calling the house and hanging up and calling friends and family and attempting to get them to call us and stick up for her. Yeah well as you can see it's not working. Who wants to come help me fashion a gigantic sling shot so we can fling her mentally instable ass to Japan???

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

i think i've read some seething remarks about your MIL before- but i had no idea the crazy she embodied. i am so sorry and i will definitely be sending my sling shot kit your way.

Unknown said...

Awww give him hugs from your missouri friends! Such a dollie!

Leah said...

WOW! Your MIL is one messed up lady!! Threatening your life and threatening to kidnap your child??? SCARY!!!

Is Japan far enough away???? Let's just sling shot her down to the depths of the sea... that seems a little more permanent. ha ha ha!!

HUGS Jen, I'm so sorry you've had to deal with crap like that.

And Nick most certainly IS one good-looking kid! What a charmer!

kimmy said...

Yikes - and I thought I had MIL problems! Let's just fling her through the Bermuda Triangle and maybe she will just disappear!

Kimmy

Anonymous said...

When did they get so big?

Anonymous said...

You had start playing nice missy, she is leaving and all will be good. Give what you want you and your family to recieve. If you don't your mom, me, will be coming over to give you a really big time-out.