Monday, March 31, 2008

Can't believe I am posting this



Yes this is what my house looks like right now. At this minute my children (one--HOLY CRAP GIANT SPIDER JUST TRIED TO KILL ME!...now where was I?? Oh ok one kid is at school, one refuses to wear clothing and the other is a 3 1/2 year old boy...need I say more?) are running from corner to corner. I am waiting for the giant thud followed by the scream.

Please take note of the couch that is in disarray and Sunday's newspaper still all over. I should get up and clean it except I have no clue where that spider went and I am not wearing any foot protection.

GO TIGERS!!!!

8 comments:

Leah said...

LMAO! Jen, that was about the funniest thing I ever read and saw! LOL!!!!!! EWWWWWW about the spider.... there's almost nothing worse than seeing a horrible spider beast than seeing a horrible spider beast and NOT KNOWING WHERE IT WENT. But the wild man in charge of finding it for you. Make it a game. Promise candy or something. LOL

Enjoy the Tigers game!

kimmy said...

Did you say spider...I hate spiders...

Don't worry about the mess, just get rid of the spider!

Kimmy

Betsy Hart said...

USE A VACCUUM!!! I use my hand vac all the time to suck the stupid things in and then trap them there until hubby can empty the dust cup. lol

Anonymous said...

Jen go get the shop vac, not only will it suck up the spider it will pick up the unruly paper and children. Ha Ha

Unknown said...

if it was big it wasn't poisonous....it'll eat the bad buggies in your house....call him fred ;) LOL....

love this picture. Could pass for Gretchen on the couch....oh wait she finally has a shirt on....and panties....LOL

Kaci said...

Didn't the Tigers lose to Kansas City yesterday? Loser!

Dana said...

That looked like my house all last week with the 3 kids home and then add the dirtness of the stuff we were tracking in from the kitchen.

Spider? Where is spider? ah

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.