Saturday, June 21, 2008

These would be funnier if they didn't ring so TRUE!

Hello! My name is Leah, and I'm guest blogging for Jen while she's busy with the double P's (photographing and partying...ha ha!). I dwell over at Laughing Leah Loves Lilies

On to more important things... I recently got these images sent in an email, and while I did laugh, it was more of a forced laugh, because they're just too true lately, to be FUNNY in a hilarious sort of way. What do YOU think??

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

5 comments:

Kaci said...

So true!! :)

Anonymous said...

My gas card bill was higher than my house payment this month!!!!

Betsy Hart said...

that is so sad, but sadly true....

Cattigan said...

I'm dusting off my broom to see if I can get that to work. Have to save on gas somehow!

Dana said...

lol...true!