Thursday, June 19, 2008

Nobody loves me...

Everybody hates me...guess I'll go eat...

WORMS!!


Hi all! I'm Kaci from Ellyphant...Jen's away so lets play!

My daughter loves a good worm too just like Reese...so I wanted to make sure when ya'll were sitting down to your morning coffee you got a really good look at juicy delicious worm!! Mmmmmm!!! El took this at her birthday party last Saturday. Yes I let El play with the camera...secretly hoping she'll drop it and it'll break and therefore opps sorry honey gotta go buy another camera. I loathe my camera!! Takes crap-tastic pictures. Side note...I wonder if that's why Jon let's El play with his iPhone...hmmm he has been saying he wants the newer model. I'm on to him now! Anyways I was just waiting for one of the kids to pick up the worm and have a lil taste since they were all obsessing over the gummy worms I let them eat. Wouldn't that be a fun conversation with the parents...umm ya so watch your kid tonight...ate a lil worm...here's your party favor...peace out!

6 comments:

Kellan said...

Hey Kaci - WORMS - YUK! But, I do like meeting Jen and maybe when she gets back I will come over and get better acquainted with her.

Thanks for your support today - you a definitely a good friend and I am lucky to have found you. Take care - Kellan

Jodi said...

Ewwwwww! And I was eating my cereal, too. Blech! :0)

I lived in Utah when I was a kid and I remember every time it would rain, there would be tons of those yucky things all over the place. I was always creeped out and scared to death to go walking around on the driveway, 'cause I did't want to squish them. I haven't seen very many in Arizona, though. I guess they would dry up and blow away here. Blech!

Leah said...

LOL! That's hilarious about the camera and iphone. Using poor Lil' Elly Girl for destructive purposes... and "watch your kid tonight...ate a worm...here's your party favor" LMAO! You are FUNNY!

Betsy Hart said...

EEEEEEEEEEEWWWWWWWW!!! What is it with this blog and WORMS!! YUCK! And ROFL about what you would tell the kid's parents who ate the worm! lol.

Dana said...

I love the peace out conversation you would have with that parent. LOL! Yeah we enjoy the worms around here.

Dana said...

Oh wait I just made it sound like we eat them. uh eeewww.