Monday, May 12, 2008

What a busy busy week!

It's finally settling down some. Saturday we had the Brain cancer 5k. Sunday was Mothers Day (Happy mothers day BTW) today I have a court appointment. Seriously...I am leaving it at that. If you would like more details on how the Michigan Friend of the court system is a load of crap contact me. If you would like to know how to get away with not paying your child support contact my ex. On a happier note I have a TON of pics to post and the Wings are winning. When I say winning I mean kicking the living crap out of the Stars.



ok sadly that's all I have time to do right now (my computer has been really slow lately) I will post again when I come back

5 comments:

Betsy Hart said...

Beautiful!! I love the High School Musical shirt!! lol

Kaci said...

LOL! Rock on sista! My sister maybe contacting you and her ex will be contacting your ex. LOL!

Anonymous said...

Love her!

You mean no one has given butthead the kick in the head that he so rightly deserves? Damn shame. *hugs* Sorry you're dealing with this crap...again.

Leah said...

ugh, how'd it end up with the courth stuff???

LOVE the pose Lex has going on there. LOL!!

Dana said...

Ugh that again!

Love the picture.