Friday, May 2, 2008

No Crabassness


Aww doesn't she look sweet and happy? Right after this was taken she tried to kill a worm. Save yourselves!!!!

I'm sorry for the lack of posts this week. I have been in a crabby funk. Why so crabby, you ask? A million reasons..my son is going through this horrible whiny phase where the only thing I can do is threaten to get rid of him. That worked the first time and the first time only. I miss my friend, John. We used to talk and text all the time but now we don't so I miss him. On a happier note, it's my ex-boyfriend's birthday today. I hope he chokes on the roll of quarters he has to do laundry with. :)


On a much much happier note (and not the sarcastic kind either)THE WINGS WON! I truly hate the avalanche the only player on that whole team with any class is Joe Sakic. He's hot too. Since I will never sink low enough to admit to any of my real life friends that I have the hots for Joe Sakic, I will leave you with my hockey husband...Zetterburg BTW I divorced Kirk Maltby...I still love him but I am moving on to a younger man

7 comments:

Cari @ MamaOlogy said...

I just love her!! She has such a sweet face :)

Anonymous said...

She looks sweet enough...but she killed a worm?! KILLED IT? Worms are friends.

Jen said...

yes....she killed it. I don't think it was done purposely. Maybe the worm was suffering from "over love"

Leah said...

LOL I wonder what Connor would do with a worm??? Maybe I don't want to find out...

She's darling!

and LMAO about the roll of quarters! I nearly choked reading that! LOL!!

Kaci said...

I heart her!! She's so cute killin worms and all.

Betsy Hart said...

Poor worm. Overlove, I think thats a good term. Probably true too. M don't like the worms though, thinks they are icky. CUTE pic of her. and lol about the whiny son. I have a whiny potty training two year old and a whiny teething almost eight month old. I wonder how soon can I use the give you away threat??

also known as shell said...

okay email me woman I have to tell/ask you something

shellie.kendrick@gmail.com