Tuesday, August 12, 2008

So the Dream Cruise isn't until Saturday

and Woodward is already crazy. For example:




Here's the ugliest car I have ever seen...ready? I don't think you are. I will give you a minute to compose yourself...even the guy on the motorcycle wasn't ready for that kind of fugly.





Then there was this cool thing. Sorry it's leaning a bit. After seeing that ugly yellow thing I was dizzy and nauseaus



NOW this is what I will have my man harem being chauffeured in



Even the tow truck driver knows that thing means business!

4 comments:

Leah said...

LOL! I've never seen a limo quite like that one!

And I agree, that other yellow thing was ugly.

Looks like you guys will be seeing all sorts of interesting things over the next few days!

Anonymous said...

*LOL* What is tat ugly yellow thing??

Betsy Hart said...

I don't think I like any of those cars! lol.

Kaci said...

Thats tight!