Wednesday, August 6, 2008

I am horribly annoyed today

Let's start with yesterday, shall we?? I was supposed to go vote for a tax that would keep the Detroit Zoo open. The kids were so HORRIBLY bad that if this tax doesn't go through, it will be my fault. THEN I get the bright idea to do Jackie Warner's workout (sorry I don't feel like getting a link...google it)I did the lower body workout(let's face it, I have a big ass). Today I can barely move and my kids are back at their old tricks. I have a ton of pics on my computer but this new monitor is kinda wonk. So here's a pic. Please let me know if it's too dark or just too wonky for you.




notice the bruises on Stinkerbell's legs. It looks like we beat her but it's the opposite, the child climbs and falls off EVERYTHING!

8 comments:

Dana said...

That looks great. I have those eact same bruise legs running around my yard.

Leah said...

It's not as bright as a lot of your pics, but I wouldn't consider it dark... figure that one out!

all three of my kids look like we beat them. they bruise super easily, just like me. Connor's the worst because he's a daredevil... he and stinkerbell could have a bruise comparing contest...

awesome job on the work-out. sucks when you can't move the next day though! I still can't do the BL videos fully. I have to do half-lunges and partial squats, etc, or I'm bedridden for days...

Kaci said...

CHILD BEATER!!! LOL! :) I heart you Jen

Anonymous said...

E-Man's look the same as Stinkerbell's....and his head usually matches. I'm surprised CPS hasn't shown up at my door yet. ;)

Betsy Hart said...

Oh how well I know the bruised legs, and faces and arms.... LOL! I agree the pic is a bit darker then usual, but I wouldn't call it too dark. :)

Amy said...

Nice shot, but it looks a bit bluish.

kimmy said...

My kids' legs look exactly like that!

Love the photo!

Kimmy

Cari @ MamaOlogy said...

Cute picture! :) I love how Stinkerbell has her toe curled. SO CUTE!
I hope your day is better today.