Friday, April 4, 2008

I have been tagged

My Little Leah Love bug tagged me.

Here are the rules
1) Link to your tagger and post these rules on your blog
2) Share 7 facts about yourself on your blog, some random, some weird.
3) Tag 7 people at the end of your post by leaving their names as well as links to their blogs.
4) Let them know they are tagged by leaving a comment on their blog.


1) I don't think I have 7 people to tag..so volunteers are needed. Comment me that you are up for the challenge.

2) I watched the New kids on the block on TV this morning. When I was growing up my dad hated them so we weren't allowed to listen or have any memorabilia. Thank God for my awesome mom and her awesome sneakiness. My sister says she needs therapy.

3) we are listening to "hangin tough" right now and my son is dancing...scares me a little.

4) my sister is going on 7 months remission from a horrible brain cancer and in May we are walking to find a cure

5) I'm boring

6) my husband really ticked me off this morning

7) I like honey mustard


There ya go

2 comments:

Kaci said...

New Kids on the Block rule! :)

Go check on my list...I suck too and have no friends.

The friends I do have never comment on my shiz...hint hint...because I dunno.

I need a life.

Leah said...

LOL

I was more of a wannabe NKOTB fan. The popular kids liked them, I knew I liked their songs on the radio, but I didn't own any CD's or t-shirts or anything.

GOOD LUCK in May for the walk!!

mustard of any kind is ICKY!