Monday, November 26, 2007

An open letter to Michael Buble



Dear hottest man alive,
How could you let this happen?! If you wanted a little secret somethin somethin on the side why didn't you call me?! I'd keep it a secret. Well sorta. I'd have to tell Stacey..oh and Kaci...oh and probably my mom too but I would NEVER tell a nasty tabloid and I would never sell pictures of you...EVER. Sure I've had a couple kids but come on who hasn't?! If anything, it makes me more qualified for "sneaky love slave" status than some skankwad who needs to eat a sandwich. Call me
Much Love,
your almost baby mama

3 comments:

redwingtigergirl said...

Eleven out of ten Jen!

Leah said...

That was the funniest news article I've ever read. And nice letter! How can he say no??

Anonymous said...

Bahahaha He has no idea what he's missin' out on