Tuesday, September 18, 2007

Quick update

Where or where do I begin??
My sister had her last MRI on Sunday. The results still need to be seen by the cancer board but her surgeon (relayed by nurse) isn't concerned. (YAY!)
I hate my job and I am being screwed over a bit. I am currently looking for a new bar to work ONLY Friday nights.
My monster in law is evil and someone needs to commit her psyhco ass. First she picks an actual physical fight in my front yard (I eat meat so I am pretty sure I could snap her in 1/2..oh and the mentally sound thing too) THEN she has the audacity to send MY daughter a gift in the mail. It was returned and the psycho remails it. It, again, has been sent back.
Tonight is a big event at Drama's school. I hope I can get some decent pics. OH and Friday, Drama has her first "real" (like ride the school bus there and back) field trip. I will be on hand with my baby, Canon, to get some pics.

4 comments:

redwingtigergirl said...

Well I can't wait to see the picture's from Drama's trip. Are you taking Little Nicky and the Reast? That ought to be interesting!

The monster in law needs to be committed...seriously.

Leah said...

Scary MIL! LOL Was the gift inappropriate, or just the act of giving it innapropriate? You've got me curious! LOL Hope the field trip goes well! I look forward to seeing the pictures. Oh, and good luck with the "Friday only" job search. OY!

Unknown said...

OY JEN! THat is craziness....I can't wait to see field trip pictures...even if it's just the bus part! LOL. How stinkin FUN!

Anonymous said...

Eeek EEkk Ekk that's me pretending to be the grim reaper or however you spell that. Tell Drama to have fun and give Canon a kiss for me. LOL!