Wednesday, September 5, 2007

LOOK I got a nice award!



"It's for those bloggers who are nice people and good blog friends--those who bring good feelings and inspiration. Also for those who are a positive influence on our blogging world."

Kelli thinks I am nice and have a nice blog....if she only knew the truth...MUAHAHAHAHA!
Now who can I share the blogging love with?

1) Martha
2) Leah
3) Allie
4) Fish needs bicycle
You all make my addiction to the internet much tougher to break


FYI: Fixed the links...Thanks Jill

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Awww...You are toooo sweet!!! You deserve that "NICE" award! you rock!

Thanks!!! I'm HONORED!!

Leah said...

I tried to comment earlier and it wouldn't open up the comment box for me! wahhhhh!

Jen, you're very sweet, and I thank you very kindly for including my VERY novice self in your award-giving! I feel very special! THANK YOU!

Anonymous said...

Jen! I'm so flattered I contribute to someone's addiction. It's been a long-time goal for me - thank you for making it real.

I love reading your blog - still cannot fathom that you have 3 children that all look the same age and you're younger than me - WAH!

You are a gifted photographer and I can't tell you how many times I watch "Candy Mountain."

Thanks again for for being a good blog friend!

PS. FYI - the link to "Leah" and "Allie" go to the same place. :(

Unknown said...

I was gonna tell you about the links too...lol...but forgot!