Tuesday, June 12, 2007

POTD 6/12/07

She is so much worse than my son was. 10 times worse to be exact and 10 times sweeter. I left the room for two seconds and come back to find her IN the dryer. She played for a good ten minutes in there.
She can climb anything you put in front of her. Shopping carts, high chairs, furniture, dog...(I think you get the picture)
I know these aren't the greatest but now I have proof of her attempts to try to give me some sort of heart attack.

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

7 comments:

Heather said...

haha that's funny! better watch out for her!

Mom2Drew said...

The scrapbooker in me so wants to scrap this layout! What great captures!

Tori said...

LOL! I have pictures of my nephew doing the exact same thing! These are great!

bprincephoto said...

love those the first picture is super cute.

Debra said...

that is a riot.. it's amazing what things kids love to play with... you don't even have to buy them toys. they would probably be just fine without them....i think these are great...

Unknown said...

oh stinkin cute! Her and Gretchen would be TOO MUCH TROUBLE! When are we gonna get to meet!?!

amazing grace said...

my daugther SO WANTS to do that too!!! :) these are great pics!

leah