Sunday, June 24, 2007

potd 6-25-07 Mean mommy

Can you believe June is almost over?! I can't. Anyway.
My parents got a puppy. They will pick her up on Tuesday. Well I can't wait that long to meet her so I called up my little cousin (not so little anymore, she's 19) who also works at the vet. hospital to see if she would take me up there.
While we were there Amanda let Mr. Man hold a kitten. This child loves every animal. This is the same kid who tried to pet a bumble bee last Thursday and got stung. Anyway he didn't part with this poor kitten until we left.

First Julie...yes she only has three legs. That just adds to her charm.

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket


Some music to get your day started...I can never get this song out of my head...Oh yeah, not for the gutterminded. LOL :)

6 comments:

Mom2Drew said...

Oh, I'm such a sucker for the underdog and that little doggie just slays me! Like your new banner by the way, really like your choice of font!

Erika said...

What a great shot of the dog, just begging to be loved!!

April Ziegler said...

Love the dog shot! The DOF is great & her eyes are so sharp. Your DS is too cute w/ that kitten =)

amazing grace said...

very fun dof in the first shot and congrats on the new puppy!

leah

Melissa said...

Cute shots. My DD is the same way wants to get every animal imagineable and take all the "poor" animals home LOL!

Tera Fraley said...

Such a cute dog! Looks like your ds has a new love, sweet!!