Wednesday, July 16, 2008

Good Morning!




I am rarely ever at the right place at the right time....So I am shocked I got these...granted they aren't perfect but I do love them.

On another note I am looking for a family photographer. The last time we had family pics taken was when mr. the man was 6 months old. Yes, terrible, I know...disgraceful even.
So any suggestions would rock!

PS working on the FIFTH ATTEMPT to get this picture posted...I hate blogger sometimes...SHELLIE what are you using?

Ok I give up...maybe it will work later :(

5 comments:

Kaci said...

So beautiful!

Dana said...

How beautiful.

Betsy Hart said...

That is absolutely adorable!

Leah said...

so cute!

And it's definately working now!

PS If you think your time-frame for family pictures is bad, how about if I inform you that we have three kids and have NEVER gotten a REAL family picture done. Feel better?

Anonymous said...

Lovely.