Monday, October 29, 2007

One of the best things about being a parent is...

Halloween. My kids are 95% unaware of the amount of candy they receive. So the majority gets stolen by me. YES I know candy is bad, if you recall correctly, during their baking sessions I was sick 4 out of 9 months (on average)so this makes up for lost eating time. In other words, THEY OWE ME.
These were taken during the downtown trick or treating event.....



He looks thrilled doesn't he?





Tomorrow I will post about "BOOKER" and Miz Drama is home so I will share some of her as well.

7 comments:

Kaci said...

That poor kid has to wear Nascar...BARF! LOL!

Jen said...

LMAO it's not Nascar...it's lightening mcqueen. We don't do nascar

Kaci said...

Thank God cuz our friendship was about to be over! LOL! Kidding!

Unknown said...

LOL...So cute!! they are dollies!!! I still have to make the costumes (um yeah it's the 30th) LOL....I'm dumb!

Leah said...

I thought Nascar too, since I guess I didn't look at the DETAILS on the outfit, but I can clearly see Lightning McQueen on the front now... LOL

CUTE CUTE CUTE... that's all I have to say on the matter. CUTE your kids are adorable. Tinkerbell is especially CUTE with those ponytails

Leah said...

btw, soooo glad to know I'm not the only one that "steals" candy from the kids... Mine got so much I could "steal" half and they'd probably never know the difference. so much for losing ten pounds!

Anonymous said...

Grandma's babies look wonderful. I am missing the princess??? The boy looks a little warm. Love mom