Wednesday, August 1, 2007

Good morning

Good news bad news
bad news: I will not have the time to update as much as usual only because I have started working nights.
good news: I am almost done proofing Jen's pics (YAY)
bad news: my feet hurt and if I don't down a gallon of coffee fast I may pass out
Good news: I am drinking coffee as we speak

ok so it seems like 2 days ago I was tagged. Now I need to list 8 things about myself. This is going to be tough.

~at the moment the kids are aggravating the crap out of me.
~My sister loved Tiffany. I loved Debbie Gibson. It was constant war at our house.
~I love dunkin donuts' Iced caramel lattes
~My favorite show, at the moment, is Flight of the Conchords....I missed it this week :(
~I hate hate hate when water gets in my sleeve. Or I step in a puddle and mess up my socks (it's summer so I don't have to worry about that now)
~I married Satan's son. Seriously. Except he's the nice son and it's his family that is evil
~I think that my son is missing the "you better listen to your momma or you're gonna get your ass whooped" part of the brain. (see number 1)
~My husband and I got married after only dating and knowing each other 4 months.
~I can't stand organized religion. It's not my thing so no angry emails trying to convince me that Jesus saves. I am very spiritual and I believe that Karma makes some kick ass rounds. I also have other crazy religious beliefs but I will share that later.


Ok I am only going to tag one person...I hope it's someone who hasn't been tagged yet. Ok JustJanice...your turn


ok one more for Jen

5 comments:

Joanne Fowler said...

It's fun getting to know everyone! and totally cute shot of the boys!

Anonymous said...

I like pancakes.

Tera Fraley said...

Nice to meet ya!! Glad to know more about you, TFS!! That shot is adorable! Such a cute moment you captured

Michelle said...

love your list! ROFL about marrying the son of satan's family...i married the pride of the hillbilly family.

Anonymous said...

You forgot to mention that you were married in Vegas. That makes it all the better. And people thought you were pregnant.

I'm still kinda pissed that I wasn't there.

B